Just to show ya you CAN still have fun in this day and age....

Started by pamsback, August 23, 2009, 12:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

Now you're ready for the first K-State home football game! ;D ;D

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

I'll have to admit, looks good.  Remember when you could say "She's a blonde, she's a brunette, she's a redhead???", Not anymore.  I have been exposed to granddaughters with blonde hair with the bottom half pitch black, blonde and bright pink, black and bright pink, rainbow colored, black and red, blonde and red, blonde with black and green, and a few weeks ago seen my first extension.  A granddaugher had lovely long blonde hair with a few pastel colors thrown in.  When she got ready for bed, she had short straight hair with the pastel colors.  She showed me the long "addition".  I had heard of them but never seen any.  Oh, my, us grandma's have a lot to learn.  ::) ::) ::) :laugh:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Jo McDonald

Hang in there, Flo, you probably haven't seen anything yet.
I went through a LOT of strange hair cuts - colors - and lived in fear of what the parent would say when their "darlings" came home with the "Oh My Gosh, what did Jo McDonald do this time" look. 
I can not tell you how much I loved all of those high school kids ( friends of Danny - Derek - and Tania ) that came to me and had done what they wanted.  I did check with some of the parents first, though.
  Great young people .... You gotta Love 'em!!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk