Where's Kermit

Started by flintauqua, August 24, 2009, 02:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintauqua

It's been two years to the day since Kermit was last active on here.  Does anyone remember why he quit so abruptly.  Did something happen to him?  Just curious if anyone knew.

Charles

flintauqua

W. Gray

That sounds like Kermit.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Joanna

Yes... Too bad about Tucker though. I didn't know that.

Diane Amberg

I'm still good friends with Kermit. A few things I feel he wouldn't mind if I talk about. He is kept very busy with his many computer sites and still has MS flair ups, but endures.  Poor Tucker had a hard time of it. He was Kermit's best buddy. I know why he left, but that would be up to him to share, along with some other things that have gone on. I do share the forum news with him from time to time and I know he would be pleased to be remembered. I could have PM'd a couple of you but I wasn't quite sure who all remembered him.

Rudy Taylor

I talk with Kermit often via email and sometimes by telephone since he is our web consultant. He and I also share a common social media site called "Plurk."  He goes by the name "Frawg" on Plurk. I am stretched by his broad knowledge on a plethora of subjects and his ability to recall facts, figures and even a few fantasies from the past.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

I wish someone would explain to me how Plurk works. I don't get it. I'm dumb as a post with that kind of thing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk