Lost dog in Howard

Started by Joanna, August 17, 2009, 10:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

Squirt is lost this morning. When I left I forgot to latch the doggie door and when I came back she was gone.  She's terrified of storms, so is probably hiding in an old building or under a porch somewhere on the west side of town. I've driven around so much the kids down the street are looking at me funny.  If you see her, please give me a call 374-2838.

She's a little black and white terrier mix, mostly black face, mostly white body and a long tail.  She looks like a little pointer pup, but she's 9 years old.

Update! 
                Nevermind... she finally got home between cloud bursts.  Boy! That was stressful!

debid

Just reading this....  I saw her by the shop today just passing by.    I am so glad she came home and didn't get stuck in the storm.  If I ever see her again I will give you a call.

srkruzich

Good Joanna, squirt is a sweet dog :)  It scares the heck out of ya when they get out of sight.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Tobina+1

Isn't it interesting how dogs will actually LEAVE the safety of their homes during a storm to go hide somewhere else (less safe)?  Our neighbors had a dog that would get out of the shop or dog house during the storm and run the 1 mile to our house just to hide under our deck.   ???

Ms Bear

We had a collie that crossed a two lane street, two ditches, railroad tracks and a busy four lane highway to hang out at the Firework stand when we forgot to put her in the house while neighbors were setting off fireworks.  After that we made sure she was put in since she didn't like to be in the house but she hated fireworks, guns and storms.

debid

She probably was just coming to get you a donut and realized she didn't have any money and couldn't open the door anyway.   :D

Mom70x7

Ah ha - so now you're delivering?with doggie bags  ???  ;)  :D  :D  :D

Jane

Joanna,
Glad to hear Squirt is home safe and sound.
Jane 8)

Joanna

;D ;D ;D
You're all so funny!  Thanks for thinking about us though.  She is a sweet dog and I don't know what we'd do if she hadn't come home.  She was actually dry when she came in, so she must have found someplace to hide out.  I'm gonna get her one of those brandy casks to wear though... debid could fit a couple donuts in that!  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk