Glenn Beck

Started by Teresa, July 06, 2009, 10:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Pam, you said that you don't listen to them, so how would you know what it is that they are saying?  Because if you did listen to them you would know that folks like Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity have a pretty good feel for what is happening in this country. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

Hah, didn't say I had NEVER listened to them, somtimes they are just downright funny. I don't need to know what they think....I can do that myself :P I can get a pretty good handle on it all on my own without the propaganda.

Catwoman

Quote from: jerry wagner on July 07, 2009, 08:54:53 PM
Don't worry Anmar, Red seems to be the anointed after all..... He likes to tell us all what we are supposed to think, what is acceptable for this country and what our beliefs should be.  Too bad some of us don't tow his line.

Now, don't be coming down on Red quite so hard...She can't help sounding like a vintage school board member, you know.  :laugh:  Smile, Red...You've finally made it to the top...You're the topic of a slam!  And you thought this summer was going to be boring...

kshillbillys

That's right Red..welcome to the "club"...LOL  :P
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Anmar

While we're on the subject, here's a funny video about fox news' coverage of the last election.

I guess they aren't only unfair to democrats, they eat their own kind!

There's also about 20 videos on youtube of Fox Anchors trying to convince eachother that the economy is in great shape during the last election.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk