NBA

Started by W. Gray, May 11, 2009, 06:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Whenever they are the scheduled games on TV.  Remember, I can watch 2 games at the same time.  My favorite team was the Dolphins while Jimmie Johnson and Dan Marino was with them.  I hope I am right about those names.  Now, I am not so picky.  I have enjoyed the quarterback brothers rise.  I liked watching the football player that was from Wichita.  And of course I will miss Bret Favre whenever he decides to quit.  I'm not particular.

W. Gray

Since you like basketball so much, I was actually referring to the West Elk Patriots and the Elk Valley Lions.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Wilma

No, I don't get to high school games.  High school gymnasiums are not wheel chair friendly, altho, I don't imagine that stops Steve Fielder.  I envy him his courage in going ahead and doing anything he wants to.  I have to get my sports over the TV.  The Royals lost big time again and Tiger Woods isn't anywhere near the lead.  Now you know what is on my TVs this afternoon.  I might be able to find another baseball game on the bedroom TV, but that takes a lot of rolling back and forth.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk