The Clown that is Destroying America

Started by Warph, July 18, 2009, 10:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

Awww Billy, you just had to go and spoil it!  Now I will never look at her in the same way again, OR, the heck with it, I will just forget what you said and watch her show just like I always do.

And, Cat, beauty is as beauty does.  There is nothing wrong with appreciation of beauty whether its Judge Milian or a landscape or a 1960's Detroit muscle car. 

LarryJ

You were saying, Warph?
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

dnalexander

Sorry Warph if this thread is getting back on topic you will have to do it yourself.

Billy, in my learned opinion I will tell you that what you call a boob job are in fact real and a combination of an underwire, strapless Wonder bra with maybe a touch of ti**y tape (which I believe was perfected by drag queens) and widely used in the entertainment industry. Just my opinion, but I have done extensive research on this subject in health clubs, Los Angeles, strip clubs. and personal observations. To find out which one of us is correct I think we will have to use the "pencil test". Due to the code of Men I feel I may have already violated our security code. :o

Anonymous

dnalexander

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 19, 2009, 04:41:53 PM
eeeeek! ;D ;D ;D

Diane, you are a smart woman of the world that has seen many things I doubt that was all that shocking to you. Come on tell me about that time you ran naked at Woodstock again. ;D (She never told me that story, but I wish she would).

David

Catwoman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk