Another way to rid the world of terrorists

Started by Jo McDonald, June 05, 2009, 12:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on June 05, 2009, 01:48:20 PM
Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on June 05, 2009, 01:36:04 PM
Quote from: Anmar on June 05, 2009, 01:01:54 PM
hiding racism in a joke is still racism

and Freedom of Speech is STILL Freedom of Speech.  Unless of course we are under SHARIA Law, which says (and I am paraphrasing here) that anyone who says anything negative about Islam can be put to death.  Which reminds me, here is a quote from Dalil Boubakeur (thats the guy who brought a lawsuit against a French writer who called Islam "the stupidest religion"), "Freedom of expression stops at the point at which it does damage and teh Muslim Community feels insulted."

Apparantly its your statement, because mohammeds statement is
Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him say what is good or remain silent.
Allah is not God.   And the muslims do not call Allah God. THey call him allah
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Hey, guys! We have lots to argue and debate about, but it shouldn't be pigs! Muslims are not "afraid "of pigs. There are Egyptian Muslim pig farmers. I saw a TV program a year or so about them. They usually don't eat the meat.They raise them for the Christian population. They still consider them unclean in the sense they were many hundreds of years ago. Pigs raised under filthy conditions and not properly cooked could pass diseases to man, so the wise men of the time, wanting to protect their people, declared them unclean. I wouldn't want trichinosis either, but now it can be prevented. I'm sure the Ayatollah ultra conservatives still make a fuss, but the rest don't.

Jo McDonald

Holy toledo_____________
Teresa...go in and delete the stupid joke --- Man this thread has got very thin skin ---sorry I see mirth in a sect of people that I absolutely do not believe in -- but if Anmar shows his sympathy to those -- then so be it, that is his right.  Just don't include me in that circle. 
Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Catwoman

Jo, your joke should no more be deleted than anything else that has found its way onto the pages of this site.  This is exactly what I was refering to when I said that common sense and reason were taking a beating...Your joke was funny on many levels...Not the least of which is the fact that once again it got the pot boiling again! lol

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on June 05, 2009, 12:59:19 PM
i thought we had decided not to bash religion here anymore

Anmar, all BS aside, the joke was about Islamic Terrorists, not muslims.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Which reminds me, whats the difference between a terrorist and a dead horse???

-----Its no fun beating a dead horse.

What does Tehran have in common with Hiroshmia?

-----Nothing....yet.

What do you do when you see 100 dead islamic terrorists?

-----Laugh and reload.

I have to say that last one is my favorite.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk