Obama, Tiller, and Army Recruiter

Started by Varmit, June 02, 2009, 09:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Has anyone heard obama saying anything about the two Army Recuriters that were shot in Little Rock?  I mean, he has issused a statement about george tiller, but I have yet to hear him mention anything about the two servicemembers that were shot by a muslim.  Which by the way, obama left on yet another apology tour in the mideast.  Apparently, for some unknown reason, it seem America doesn't hold a favorable view of the muslim world.  Gee, I wonder why that it is....oh, yeah now I remember, something to due with a couple of airplanes, the World Trade center, Pentagon, and a small field.  not to mention the fact that since 2001 there have been at least 4700 terrorist attacks carried out by muslims. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

Little Rock police inspect the scene of a shooting outside a military recruitment office that left one soldier dead and another hurt Monday.
By William M. Welch, USA TODAY

A Muslim convert who said he was opposed to the U.S. military shot two soldiers outside an Arkansas recruiting station, killing one, police said Monday.
"This individual appears to have been upset with the military, the Army in particular, and that's why he did what he did," Little Rock Police Lt. Terry Hastings said.

"He has converted to (Islam) here in the past few years," Hastings said. "We're not completely clear on what he was upset about. He had never been in the military.

"He saw them standing there and drove up and shot them. That's what he said."

Police Chief Stuart Thomas said Pvt. William Long, 23, of Conway was killed. Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, 18, of Jacksonville was wounded and in stable condition, Thomas said.

Police arrested Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, of Little Rock, Thomas said. The suspect was previously known as Carlos Bledsoe, he said.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2009-06-01-army-recruiter-killed_N.htm?csp=34

Suspect pleads not guilty in recruitment center shooting

By William M. Welch, USA TODAY
A Muslim convert who said he was against the U.S. military pleaded not guilty Tuesday to capital murder in connection with the shooting of two soldiers outside an Arkansas recruiting center.

One soldier died in the attack Monday, police said.

Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, was ordered held without bail at a hearing Tuesday in Little Rock. He is charged in the death of Pvt. William Long, 23, of Conway, outside the Army Navy Career Center in Little Rock.

"This individual appears to have been upset with the military, the Army in particular, and that's why he did what he did," Little Rock Police Lt. Terry Hastings said.

"He has converted to (Islam) here in the past few years," Hastings said. "We're not completely clear on what he was upset about. He had never been in the military.

"He saw them standing there and drove up and shot them. That's what he said."

Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, 18, of Jacksonville was wounded in the shooting and in stable condition, Police Chief Stuart Thomas said.

The suspect, who is from Little Rock, was previously known as Carlos Bledsoe, Thomas said.

The soldiers wore fatigues, had recently completed basic training and volunteered to help attract others to the military, Thomas said.

He said the gunman targeted the military but was not believed to be part of a broader scheme.

****I call BS on this one...*** 

Interviews with police showed that Muhammad "probably had political and religious motives for the attack," the police chief said.

Thomas said Muhammad would be charged with first-degree murder, plus 15 counts of committing a terroristic act. He said those counts result from the gunfire occurring near other people.

Hastings said the attacker pulled up in a car outside the Army-Navy recruiting office around 10:30 a.m. and fired at the soldiers outside.

According to the Associated Press, the vehicle was stopped on Interstate 630 a short time later, and the suspect was taken into custody. Police found an assault rifle in the vehicle.

Jim Richardson, the manager at a drug store around the corner from the Army-Navy center, said people at the store didn't realize anything was amiss until they heard sirens outside.

"Nobody heard any gunshots," Richardson said.

Lt. Col. Thomas Artis of the Oklahoma City Recruiting Battalion, which oversees the Little Rock office, said the victims were not regular recruiters. He said they were serving two weeks in the Little Rock office.

As part of the Hometown Recruiting Assistance Program, the soldiers were sent to "talk to friends, folks in the local area. They can show the example, 'Here's where I was, and here is where I am,' " Artis said.

Artis said neither of the soldiers had been deployed for combat.

Teresa

The reason for the BS call ....

There is no Lone Wolf. The leaders that get a suicide bomber to blow up innocents at a cafe do not get their hands dirty because they don't lead. There is no organization. They merely indoctrinate, radicalize and suggest tactics. BUT DO INFLUENCE those that choose to FOLLOW the ideology.

"There is no power but in numbers." He won't give us the luxury of strapping bombs to HIMSELF, he'll get the vulnerable and followers to do it for him. To indoctrinate and radicalize involves more than one.

Now the USA's policy is to "reason" and come to an "accord" with these people, and apologize for our arrogant and headstrong previous policies. (Watch for the talking points from the Obama's Apology Tour this week)"... ::)  >:( ::)

Obama is ridiculously naive enough to think these people are just gonna stop....
They have hated the west for too long.  They may feign friendly just prior to another attack....but there will be more attacks... you can count on it.

As this country melts down under its current leaders we will see more and more of this type of violence. The radical Muslims will continue to be empowered by our leaders as they integrate into our society and soon we will be like some European countries and bow down to their Sharia law.

And the band plays on. :-\

pamsback

QuoteThe suspect was previously known as Carlos Bledsoe, he said.
LOLOLOLOL What a gomer. From Carlos Bledsoe to blah blah whatever muhhamed, now I'm a warrior for allah LOLOL
I was arguin for the thou shalt not kill commandment on another thread but it goes out the window for me on guys like this. He's an idiot with a pet cause.

QuoteThe radical Muslims will continue to be empowered by our leaders as they integrate into our society and soon we will be like some European countries and bow down to their Sharia law.

No we won't.....at least I won't. Even if they convert the men the WOmen will NEVER bow down under their bull*&^% sharia at least none of the ones I know will. I'll die first.

This is kinda crude I guess but Joe and I were talkin about these guys after that show last night and got on the subject of how they do this stuff cause some gomer convinces them if they do these things they will be rewarded with the virgins and whatever in "paradise" and we decided if they would just get laid maybe they wouldn't be so anxious to die LOL.

Diane Amberg

I can't imagine why any president would comment on this mentally sick man. As a convenient recent convert, I'd love to hear what his teacher has to say. I'm sorry he did what he did but it's not a high profile case, at least not yet. I really am getting worried about all this Muslim business and I don't like the direction its taking. BUT, in the meantime, does that mean the next time I see a KKK I can shoot him because they have a bad reputation? Or a Thunder Guard, or a Hells Angels or any other motorcycle gang member?

Teresa

Quote from: pamsback on June 03, 2009, 06:16:52 AM
QuoteThe suspect was previously known as Carlos Bledsoe, he said.
LOLOLOLOL What a gomer. From Carlos Bledsoe to blah blah whatever muhhamed, now I'm a warrior for allah LOLOL
I was arguin for the thou shalt not kill commandment on another thread but it goes out the window for me on guys like this. He's an idiot with a pet cause.

QuoteThe radical Muslims will continue to be empowered by our leaders as they integrate into our society and soon we will be like some European countries and bow down to their Sharia law.

No we won't.....at least I won't. Even if they convert the men the WOmen will NEVER bow down under their bull*&^% sharia at least none of the ones I know will. I'll die first.

This is kinda crude I guess but Joe and I were talkin about these guys after that show last night and got on the subject of how they do this stuff cause some gomer convinces them if they do these things they will be rewarded with the virgins and whatever in "paradise" and we decided if they would just get laid maybe they wouldn't be so anxious to die LOL.

Pam .. you KNOW I feel the same.  ..Hell will freeze ice cubes before I ever succumb to their laws..  I just posted it that way in a satirical  kind of way... 

And the last comment.. HAHAHA.. I have said that soooo many times... but I didn't have the hooties to post it.. LOL
Thanks.. that made me laugh..... ;D ;D

pamsback

QuoteBUT, in the meantime, does that mean the next time I see a KKK I can shoot him because they have a bad reputation? Or a Thunder Guard, or a Hells Angels or any other motorcycle gang member?

Diane I didn't generalize him as a "muslim" he is a NUTcase coward who is a muslim.You gotta admit tho the muslim faith seems to create more crazy fanatics than the average religion does so theres GOT to be something screwy there somewhere.

I have no sympathy for the KKK...most of the ones I've ever seen were dumber than a box of rocks. I know a few "bikers" of the Sat. nite variety and I know a few BIKERS.....they are all good people.

Teresa  ;D sometimes I'm too outspoken for my own good LOL

Wilma

BIKERS??  Imagine this.  A quiet small town, two Harleys turn into a quiet driveway.  The little genteel lady that lives next door doesn't know what to do.  One of the bikers is tatooed over every inch of visible skin and most of what isn't visible.  Then I step out and the tatooed biker grins at me and I greet him affectionately.  There is only one lopsided grin like that one in this world and it belongs to my oldest nephew.  The lady next door relaxes.  I haven't seen bikers the way some people do since then.

Another scene:  Once in awhile, there are a couple of noisy bikes in my neighborhood.  They are noisy, but quiet.  They go down the street in an orderly fashion, at least one of them is a member of the Patriot Squad.  Or whatever they are called.  I have nothing but respect for these "bikers".  Of course, I have never had any unpleasant experiences with "bikers".

Diane Amberg

Like I said.... here the Thunder Guards and Hells Angels do a lot of bluff and bluster to each other, but professionally I've never had a problem with any of them. People do seem to be afraid of what they don't understand. We can be awfully quick to judge sometimes. Now the KKK, that's a robe of a different color. They had a roost in nearby Rising Sun Maryland and even they have quieted down or gone somewhere else. We don't hear much of them any more.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk