So why are we still arguing ...........

Started by pamsback, May 26, 2009, 05:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamsback

over other stuff when North Korea is testin nuclear bombs and firing off missiles?

The Taliban is trying to take Pakistan.........Pakistan is nuclear.

That is what worries me more than what Obama did or didn't say last month or may or may not do IF somebody lets him.

I would like to think that even somebody as crazy Kim jung eel or whatever his name is would not be crazy enough to set off a nuclear bomb or the Taliban for that matter but they ARE crazy AND spiteful enough...they DO disregard life enough. Think I'm gonna worry about the BIG stuff and not sweat the small irritating things for now.

When you get right down to it Obama is small potatoes compared to that. I'm doin what I can on the domestic front..I belong to the NRA AND the Sierra Club, I'm educating my young ones on what they DON'T teach em at school AND to respect this planet that gives us life..to see God in EVERYthing and EVERYbody.....not much else I am in control of.  We do what we can and leave the rest to the Universe.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
Tecumseh

When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.
Tecumseh

sixdogsmom

Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk