Cleaning Your Monitor

Started by W. Gray, April 25, 2009, 06:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

You may not realize it but besides needing to clean out your CPU from time to time to get rid of all the stuff that is slowing down your computer, you also need to do an inside cleaning of your monitor. Cleaning the screen on the outside helps, but to get at everything you need to install a program that will clean the inside.

Nothing will be downloaded but the below address shows how the monitor can be internally cleaned.

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

pepelect

Diane Amberg

I can't wait to show that to my cat. He thinks the computer is his anyway.

Wilma

Bud doesn't touch my computer.  He doesn't know that he could jump up on it if he tried.  And what he doesn't know, I'm not telling him.

Dee Gee

Just like a lot of young people now days, they try hard but don't know how to do a good job.  ;D
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Tobina+1

Funny story about cleaning cats... sorry, this will throw us off subject here, but it's funny.  I wished I'd got a picture before Chuck took the dog mudding and swimming yesterday...

So, the dog and one of the cats have taken to sleeping together in the dog bed.  One day, I went outside and the dog greeted me with this perfectly clean swatch on his back (he's almost all white, well... dirty white) and it looked a little cow-licked too.  I couldn't figure it out why he had such a clean spot on his back.  Until later, when I spotted the cat cleaning the dog in the dog bed.  The dog was napping, and the cat was cleaning away on the dog's back.  Chuck even asked me if I did something to clean the dog and why only in that one spot!  It was too funny!  But the recent rain and mud has undone all that poor cat worked on.

flo

Teresa sent me a screen cleaner, but it was a pug - very sweet and very effecient.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk