Name calling isn't "Right"

Started by Varmit, April 17, 2009, 12:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pam

I watched stories about the tea-paries on CNN CBS and NBC and didn't see anybody callin them nutcase extremists. I heard alot about their being fed-up Americans who wanted things to change and how they were sick of being taxed to death and were standing up for their rights as Americans but that's about it bud.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 17, 2009, 03:48:52 PM
Let me rephrase that. With all the news coverage that was going to be there, they should have been more careful. I'm sure not all groups' organizers did, but some sure did. 
Hmm Shouldn't the press have more class and integrity than to use sexual innuendos??  I mean come on, their supposed to be adults here, not a bunch of teenage jocks laughing about the lay they got down at the goalposts.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Varmit

then why say it was the protesters fault?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk