Chia Obama

Started by W. Gray, April 09, 2009, 02:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

I guess this is a political subject.

Walmart has dropped a test run selling the $19.95 Chia Obama in Tampa and Chicago after only a week's run. They said they did not want to be misinterpreted.

Announced today by Fox News.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

Varmit

oh darn... I was so wanting to get one too. :'(
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Warph

Right on, Varmit.  Can you picture Obama with a green Afro sitting next to the toilet in your bathroom???

Hmmm.... not bad.  I wonder if Wal-Mart has any left.  I'd pay$29.95 to see that.   
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

sixdogsmom

I do think that you all are mistaken; it was Walgreens not Walmart that was the subject of this article.
Edie

Varmit

Warph, there is no way I would have that thing in my house.  I was going to give it to my dogs in the hope they would use it instead of my garden!!!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk