Spread the Stupidity --

Started by Jo McDonald, April 18, 2009, 09:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Quote from: Warph on April 18, 2009, 05:20:06 PM
The DOD backed down on this so GA Arms will be getting their shell casings, Jo.
I'm grateful to hear this...I was worried that I might have to resort to unhealthy means to get my shot! lol

Varmit

DoD backed down....well at least someone in gov't has a lick of sense,
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

I'm gonna mark down the date and time you said that!  ;D  Actually,  If I was the media, I could use that quote in relation to all kinds of other things that it had nothing to do with, as is done with both Pres. O and lots of other people, including Repubs. Stir that pot! Get those viewers!

Varmit

"....things that it had nothing to do with, as is done with both Pres. O and lots of other people, including Repubs. Stir that pot! Get those viewers!"-diane

Can you name a few???
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk