Information

Started by Maude, February 21, 2009, 06:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maude

Maxine and I would like to know why there is no mention of the Board meeting they had at 1:00pm to day about a new administrative candidate.
We also understand that the Oakleafs son is in town?
Sis and I think only gossip is on the forum and not what is going on in town. The Bar is open again and no one has put there hours on?
We will thank patrny for the information about the Legion fund raiser.
Maude :(

Mom70x7

David Oakleaf is performing at Penny's Pub tonight - $5 charge at the door.

I don't know the hours, sorry.  :(

Mom70x7

Quotegossip is on the forum

I had heard the Board was going to interview 3 candidates - interviews spaced about an hour apart - with another meeting scheduled for 1 pm Monday to finalize their decision. I haven't been able to verify it, however, so didn't want to post any information.

jerry wagner

Actually, the board posted notice on the front page of the Prairie Star, it mentioned a meeting to interview administrative candidates at 1pm.

Maude

Maxine thinks we used gossip instead of information,sorry about that. We try and keep up with everything sometimes there is a lot to be disired with what is on the forum. Seems like a lot of stuff only a few people are interested in.
Maude.

Diane Amberg

Ole Granny

Maude & Maxine,

Anyone can post on the forum.  If you know when a meeting is, please inform everyone.  Join in with ideas, please!
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

sixdogsmom

I heard yesterday that there is a bus that takes folks from Elk county to a dance in Eureka each week. Anybody knowe anything about that? It would be nice to know those things.
Edie

Teresa

Here is a picture of David Oakleaf and Laura.. his "girl"...  :)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk