Another giggle for this Political year

Started by Judy Harder, August 11, 2008, 01:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Judy, I think you should get the INSPIRATIONAL  and GIGGLE  OF THE YEAR AWARD  both. I start my day by reading several on-line newsapapers and the markets and when you make your daily Post I go to it for inspiration and humor. keep up the good work. 
Frank

Teresa

If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Sarah Palin" in the subject line, do not open it. It might contain a deadly virus.

If you get an e-mail with "Nude Photos of Hillary Clinton" in the subject line, do not open it.  It might contain nude photos of Hillary Clinton.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

After numerous rounds of 'We don't even know if
Osama is still alive',  Barrack Hussein Obama has now been telling everyone he will capture Osama Bin Laden when elected."
So, Osama himself decided to send Barrack Hussein Obama a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game.
Obama opened the letter and it contained a single line of coded message:

370H-SSV-0773H

Obama was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Howard Dean.
Dean and the DNC and his aides had no clue either, so they sent it to Joe Biden.
Joe Biden could not solve so it was sent to the FBI and the CIA.
Eventually they asked John McCain and his Staff to look at it.
And within a minutes McCain's Staff e-mailed Obama with this reply:  'Tell Obama he's holding the message upside down'.

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

frawin

JUDY, that is a really good one. I love it, you do a great job with your posting.
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk