Sarah Palin & Anti American Secessionist Iranian Ties

Started by sixdogsmom, October 09, 2008, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Palin's pals in the Alaska Independence Party had ties to terrorist state Iran. Yes, Iran. The country that wants to wipe Israel off the map.
Joe Sudbay (DC) · 10/07/2008 05:40:00 PM ET · Link
31 Comments ·  reddit  · FARK · Digg It!  · Stumble It!

Sarah Palin and her "first dude," Todd, have unseemly ties to the Alaska Independence Party. First, here's what the AIP had to say about our "damn flag" and their "hatred for the American government":
The founder of the AIP was a man named Joe Vogler. Here's what he had to say in a 1991 interview, only a few years before Palin attended its convention: "The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government."

He also said this: "And I won't be buried under their damn flag. I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home."

Vogler has also said: "I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions."
Next, we find out that Palin's husband was a member of the fringe America-hating party for seven years, and Palin herself gave a shout-out to the party last year, praising their "good work" and asking God to bless them - keep in mind, this a party founded upon its hatred of America and our "damn flag":
Inconveniently for Palin, that's the very same secessionist party that her husband, Todd, belonged to for seven years and that she sent a shout-out to as Alaska governor earlier this year. ("Keep up the good work," Palin told AIP members. "And God bless you.")
Now Watch Jed's video again to see the very close ties between Sarah Palin and the Alaska Independence Party (AIP):

Now, read this - the Alaska Independent Party had ties to Iran, and actively worked with Iran to embarrass the United States at the United Nations:
[AIP's founder Joe] Vogler's greatest moment of glory was to be his 1993 appearance before the United Nations to denounce United States "tyranny" before the entire world and to demand Alaska's freedom. The Alaska secessionist had persuaded the government of Iran to sponsor his anti-American harangue.

That's right ... Iran. The Islamic dictatorship. The taker of American hostages. The rogue nation that McCain and Palin have excoriated Obama for suggesting we diplomatically engage. That Iran.
And who is Iran? The country that wants to "destroy Israel."
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday the solution to the Middle East crisis is to destroy Israel.
So much for Palin's tough talk on Iran. Her friends in the AIP were clearly collaborating with Iran. Her husband was clearly a member of this fringe party for seven years. And Sarah Palin herself clearly supported them, praising their "good work" and asking God to "bless them" only this year.

You betcha that's a problem.
Edie

Warph

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... OH LORD.... NEED TO TRY HARDER THAN THAT.  :D ;) ;)
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

frawin

I don't think very many people are going to believe that Sarah Palin is not a true American Patriot.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk