Main Menu

Removed.

Started by Marcia Moore, August 31, 2008, 02:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcia Moore

Removed.

Ding-Dong

Dong says he remembers Dave/Hazel Knight having the coffee shop in the late 40's/early 50's and after that, he remembers that Marjorie Armstrong had the shop.  It was located next door north of the theatre. It was sometime in the late 50's when I remember a Grace Sharp working in there.  The only Dorothy I can think of would be a Dorothy Force, but I do not know if she worked in there or not.----Ding

Jo McDonald

Dorothy Young and Zuna Roberts had the coffee shop for a while in the late 40's - then Dave and Hazel Roberts Knight bought it, then they later bought the Howard Hotel - then sold that to Harold and Fern Crowell and they sold the hotel to Tiffany's daughter then later Dorothy Tiffany took over the owernship of it.
  Zuna and Hazel Roberts Knight were sisters and Dorothy Young married their brother Wilbur.  Zuna married Mike Duckworth.
Zuna and I were classmates in Longton High school and she dated Fred for 2 years.
That is probably more information than you needed, Marcia, but my fingers just felt the need to inform this morning, I guess.
  JO
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Marcia Moore

Removed.

frawin

Jo, it seems to me that Mrs. Wolfe owned the Hotel for several years.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk