Local Pee Wee/ Little league and Babe Ruth Tournaments

Started by Nadine, July 07, 2008, 08:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadine

Wow, it has been awhile since I have been here, I will try and not stay on so long next time (just kiding).

Quick question anyone out there who can lead me to the contact people for these three baseball tournaments that are to take place starting this weekend.

Also, does anyone know of any softball local tournaments as well?

I was laid off my job here in KC after 9 years so I am basically starting over again, and since I have time I though I would come and visit my Aunt Betty and newphews in Moline/Sedan and wanted to photograph for the area teams.

I had the opportunity to photograph Sedan's Baseball and Softball teams at State in Emporia this year and the parents really seemed to love my work, so I thought why not, if possible to come back to Elk County area and spend a couple weeks photographing the area again.

Your help would be appreciated.

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Nadine

Hey Rudy,
Life takes us away sometimes from what is important to us, and the older I get (I just turned 50) I can't get Elk County out of my soul.  It has been so hard to come back to the area after Dad died, it just hurts so bad because I want to drive out to Mom and Dad's old place in Moline and go inside and sit at the table with them.  I can't even look at the house as I drive into Moline anymore.  I know they say time heals all wonds but let me tell you, my wounds still feel so fresh after so many years.  With all that said, I am still being called back to that area.

OK back to the subject, sorry I was just thinking about Mom and Dad a lot this morning.

I take it Rudy you do not know about the baseball tournaments coming up in the area in the next couple of weeks?

Does anyone know Scott Biddle, and if so would you be so kind to have him contact me?  I am not having any luck locating him via internet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk