A Change of Pace for our Gang 0r One Minute Each Night

Started by Judy Harder, July 06, 2008, 02:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

ONE  MINUTE EACH NIGHT....

This is the  scariest election We as Christians have ever faced.   From the  looks of the polls, the Christians aren't voting Christian values.   We all need to be on our knees.  Do you believe we can take God  at His word?  Call upon His name, then  stand back and watch His  wonders to behold.  His scripture gives us, as Christians, ownership  of this land and the ability to call upon God to heal it.     I challenge you to do so.  We have never been more  desperate than now for God to heal our land. 

2 Chronicles  7:14 :    If my people, which are called by my name shall  humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked  ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will   hea l their land.

During WWII, there was an advisor to Churchill  who organized a group of people who dropped what they were doing every  night at a prescribed hour for one minute to collectively pray for the  safety of England, its people and peace.  This had an amazing effect as bombing stopped.

There is now a group of people organizing the  same thing here in America.The United States of America and our citizens  need prayer more than ever !!!

If you would like to participate:   each evening at 9:00 PM Eastern Time, 8:00 PM Central , 7:00 PM  Mountain, 6:00 PM  Pacific, stop whatever you are doing and spend one  minute praying for the safety of the United States, our troops, our  citizens,  for peace in the world, for wisdom and courage for our  leaders, the up-coming election, and that the Bible will remain the basis  for the laws governing our land and that Christianity will gr ow in the  U.S.

If you know anyone who would like to participate, please pass  this along.   Someone said if people really understood the full  extent of the power we have available through prayer, we might be  speechless.  Our prayers are the most powerful asset we have. Thank You. 

Please pass this onto anyone who you think will want to  join us.  God Bless You
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk