VITALE, Connie Lee (Crouch) - b. July 29, 1946 - d. May 25, 2008

Started by patyrn, June 14, 2008, 08:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Connie Lee (Crouch) Vitale, 61, of Fairway, Kansas, passed away Sunday, May 25, 2008.  She was born July 29, 1946 in Salem, Illinois to Melvin and Barbara Crouch.  She received her master's degree from Fort Hays State University.  Connie was an international flight attendant for TWA and founder of the Kansas City Film Society and Kansas City Film Festival.  She was the owner of MTC Talent Agency and also Love Records.

She was preceded in death by her father, Melvin Crouch, and her husband, John Vitale.  Survivors include her son, Michael Vitale; her mother, Barbara Crouch-Means; her brother, Michael Crouch, and her sister, Sheila Reed.

Private family services are being held.  The family suggests memorial contributions be made to the Special Care Department of the Royal Terrace Nursing Home, c/o Jerelyn Mackey, 200 E. Flaming Drive, Olathe, Kansas 66061.  Arrangments were made by McGilley & Frye Funeral Home, Olathe, Kansas.

(published in the Kansas City Star, May 28, 2008)

heather_tyler_2014

o man this is so familiar my grandma is a crouch and im not sure but maybe born in illinois maybe i think maybe some type of relation....................................................who knows
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

patyrn

Connie Crouch Vitale lived in Howard during the 1960s as a child.  Her father was the principal of Howard High School for several years.  I believe they moved away when Connie was in 8th or 9th grade. 

frawin

Karen, Melvin Crouch came to Howard, I think in the 1955-56 school year, which was my sophmore year. I know in my 56-57 Annual he was the principal, that was my Junior year. He followed one of the best Teachers and later Principals that I ever had, John Warren. John was the Grade School Principal and a super Teacher when I was in the 8th grade. I think when Crouch left Howard he went to Rose Hill. I am related to half of the people in Rose Hill and it seems that I remember hearing about Crouich being there.
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk