KLEIN, Mary V. (Weyrauch) - b. January 2, 1929 - d. April 14, 2008

Started by Janet Harrington, April 17, 2008, 03:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Mary V. Klein, 79, of Salina, Kansas,  died Monday, April 14, 2008. She was born Mary V. Weyrauch on January 2, 1929, in Howard, Kansas.

She was a homemaker. Mary was a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church and life member of the VFW Ladies Auxiliary. She was preceded in death by beloved husband, Fredrick R. Klein, in 1995; and two infant daughters, Mary Lou and Janice Marie Klein.

Survivors include three sons, Fred R. Klein Jr., Salina, Robert A. Klein and wife Debi, Salina, and Donald E. Klein, Paris, AR; two daughters, Libby A. Dorzweiler and husband Brad, Hays, and Elaine M. Tinkler and husband Kevin, Pace, FL; two brothers, Bobby Weyrauch, Eldorado, and Pat Weyrauch, Emporia; one sister, Elizabeth Kling, Lenexa; and nine grandchildren, Spencer, Lisa, Lyndsay, Jessica, Matthew, Angel, Jamie, Kyler and Marshall.

Funeral services will be 10 a.m. Friday, April 18, 2008, at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Salina. Vigil service will be 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Ryan Mortuary, Salina. Memorial contributions to VFW Ladies Auxiliary, Salina. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the mortuary.

(Taken from the Salina Journal webpage)

For those of your who do not know my dad's family very well, this was the second child of George and Thelma Weyrauch.  This is my dad's sister, Mary.  My dad was the oldest of the Weyrauch children.  She was 79 years old.  We were fortunate that we got to see and visit with her at a Weyrauch reunion in Manhattan just last year.

frawin

Janet, we are sorry to learn of your aunt's passing.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Frank & Myrna

flo

your aunt was older than I, but I do remember her.  Please accept my sincere sympathy to you and the Weyrauch family.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

We are sorry for your loss. Our condolences to you and your family, Ted & Edie.
Edie

Jo McDonald

With our deepest sympathy, Janet, to all of your family.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Fred and Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Bonnie M.

Please add my condolences to all of your family.
Bonnie

Diane Amberg

Same from here also.

frawin

Wilma, Janet and family we a were sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you, please pass our condolences to Pat and Lizzie.
Frank Winn

Wilma

Thank you to everyone who has expressed their sympathy for the loss of my sister-in-law and friend.  And my girls thank you, too.  They thought a lot of their Aunt Mary.  It actually wasn't too bad a day in Salina.   A bit windy and cold in the wind.  It is just such a long road from here to there.

Frank, I am sending your thoughts to Lizzie and Pat by e-mail. Thank you. 

Ms Bear

So sorry for your loss but am so glad you have so many memories.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk