Polygamists kids

Started by pam, April 21, 2008, 08:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

Maybe just maybe in prison these two men will come across other men who dislike child abusers.  I have heard that there are people like that in prison.  Maybe they will get what is coming to them.  But just remember, their day will come when they meet their maker and they will get what they deserve.  A life of living in HELL!!  But what I wonder, they might actually like it!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

pam

wow, just heard on the news that the phone call that started this whole mess was a hoax! I t was made by a disturbed black girl who had been convicted of doin the same thing once before in colorado accusin her father of abusin her. that was found to be a hoax also and she was convicted of it. wonder what this is gonna mean for the states case for goin in there?
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

Absolutely nothing.
They said that it has no bearing on the fact that they will continue with the investigation of the abuse just as they arenow.

The girl might get in trouble.. but to me.. she is a hero this time. I don't know if they have found the caller or not..
right now.. I would say that is the least of their problems.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

Well that's good. And I guess they have identified her but don't know if they actually have her. They showed a picture on the news this mornin but I was just passin thru the livin room and didn't get the whole thing.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

the way I understood the news this morning is they had reason to raid the compound based in a telephone call they received that there was child abuse going on, and they found this to be true.  They acted on a legitimate tip so they did not enter illegally.  This call, if it was made by the same girl, may not have been intended as a hoax.  Perhaps she knew what was going on and simply reported it the only way she knew how.  After all, if you call crime stoppers, you are not required to give your name.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk