Video from Norway

Started by Teresa, April 22, 2008, 11:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Kjell and I got this from his nephew in Norway.
When you click on the video... you can take out the small ads that are showing by clicking on the little x ( just like here)
Since everything is written ion Norwegian, I thought I would tell you that.
But the video is in English.

Wouldn't matter what language is spoken there is no way under Gods green earth that I would ever ever do this.

http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2008/04/01/531251.html
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

I won't even jump off a chair.........let alone a cliff.

I must say the pictures were beautiful, tho.

I still have trouble viewing videos (my computer just will not keep
the pictures loaded.......each second or two it rewinds and or reloads, how ever you
say it).......and I am not smart enough to figure it out..........doesn't matter if someone
tells me how to fix!!! it, I still can't do it.

Nothing like being dumb!!!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

flo

:o :o :o OMG - do these guys have a death wish or something?  think I seen the word "sport" somewhere.  Very interesting and pretty scenery and was really glad to see the one guy land safely cause I was wondering where and how this would take place.  Thanks for getting my blood pumping this morning.  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

pam

LOL, I hate heights but that actually looks like fun! I've always wanted to hangglide off a mountain like that, but I can't hardly step off a ladder onto a roof :-\ but I'd jump off a mountain :P splain that one LOL
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Bonnie M.

I'm impressed not only with the jumping, but also with how well he speaks English!  The country side looks beautiful.
Bonnie

Teresa

Kjell has got pictures that will literally take your breath away. To be raised in all of this all of your life must have been glorious on the eyes and the souls spirit.
No wonder he misses his mountain climbing. He would climb the mountain every other Sunday and when he got to the top, he would set and just take an hour or so to take it all in and center himself.. then he would head back down. He says he could run/walk to the top in 2 hours.
I have seen a picture of "his mountain" and I would venture to say it would take me 6-8 hours at least to get to the top .. IF I could get there at all!!  :o

It is beautiful.. but it is tall and big..and my body aches at the thought of having to climb to the top.  :P
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk