Native Americans

Started by Tobina+1, March 26, 2008, 11:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

>:( >:( >:(
Whoa.  Hold on here.  I did NOT start this post!  I'm not sure how my reply to the POLITICS thread on Obama got put into the Coffee Shop as it's own post!?!?  I did not intend on a seperate debate on this at all.  My comments were in regards to the political discussion going on about racism in the race for president.  And how some people think that the candidates are using race to help them gain ground and to make people think they "deserve" something.

Please put this back into the Political category.  I do not wish to be the "started by" person on this thread, either, as my comments were aimed at the Obama thread where I originally responded.

Teresa

I split the thread Tobina.
It was going way off topic and I thought it was a good subject by itself. ( which is obviously the case .. as we have a wonderful discussion on it. )
Separate debates happen all the time in threads and to have them all lumped together as a tossed salad loses the originality of the intended subject. That is my job to keep the forum as user friendly as possible. Obama is political, and if it had only been one post, I would have left it.. ..
the direction of the thread changed to another topic of discussion.Native Americans ( which is not political... therefore I split and moved. 
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk