BENEST, Mary "Aline" - d. March 11, 2008

Started by frawin, March 13, 2008, 06:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mary "Aline" Benest   
SEVERY - Benest, Mary "Aline," 100, died March 11, 2008. Service 11 a.m. Saturday, South Lawn Cemetery, Severy. Survivors: son, Gary Speer of Severy; daughter, Kathy Roberts of Emporia; 7 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren. Koup Family Funeral Home, Eureka.
Published in the Wichita Eagle on 3/13/2008. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benest, Mary "Aline" 

SEVERY - Benest, Mary "Aline," 100, died March 11, 2008. Service 11 a.m. Saturday, South Lawn Cemetery, Severy. Survivors: son, Gary Speer Benest of Severy; daughter, Kathy Robert of Emporia; 7 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren. Koup Family Funeral Home, Eureka. 
Published in the Wichita Eagle on 3/14/2008

Corrected obit posted in Wichita Eagle 3/14/08

frawin

I was saddened to find this obit this A.M.  Aline had celebrated her 100 birthday on the 6th, I believe it was.  She was a sweet person. 

mlw

flo

Myrna, Larry was here Sat. for the class reunion meeting and came directly from Aline's birthday party.  Matter of fact he brought a plate of delicious cake to share.  He said then he didn't know how much longer she could hold on.  I was shocked to see her funeral notice also.  Such a sweet lady.  By the way, Gary's last name is Benest.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

frawin

someone made an error in typing then.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk