Bad Company

Started by Wilma, January 15, 2008, 07:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. Sackett

A-a-h-h-h-hhhh!  How wonderful it is to read some mind stimulating discussion on this forum...........those word games are enough to drive anyone bonkers!!!!
Honorary Member of the Old Man's 4-H Club: Hernia, Hiccups, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn!

Wilma

I've been thinking about the old westerns and bedroom scenes and danged if I can remember any.  Bedroom scenes, that is.  I remember a lot of old westerns and one in particular that my husband and I really enjoyed.  The Cheyene Social Club with James Stewart and Henry Fonda.  Being a brothel in the old west it should have been heavy on bedrooms, but I don't remember any except when one of the girls was being abused and one of the stars, Jimmy I think, put a stop to it.  Does anyone remember that movie?

And I can't remember even one of John Wayne's movies with a bedroom scene.  And to get even older, it used to be that the only one that got kissed in the movie was the horse.

sixdogsmom

There should be some way to block any unwanted subject from showing up in your unread postings, but sorry, I do not know how to do it. Technically challenged, you know.  ::) ::) I'll just have to stay with my word games! LOL!!
Edie

Dale Smith

Wilma, I was just talking about the "Cheyenne Social Club" yesterday.  Oh, I love that movie.  I'd like to find it on DVD and watch it again. 

okiemon

Dale
Netflix has the "Cheyenne Social Club". I just added it to my queue ;D

Kjell H.

Back to Bad Company.

Never seen it, but is added to my TIVO.

It will be on TCM again on 03/06/2008

Here's the trailer:

Marshal Halloway

Teresa

Great movie! and I DO love previews.. lol
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Very little of Severy shows up in the movie but the footage out in the hills is terrific.  Good old Flinthills.  Only these were in the northern part of Greenwood County.  Sure looked like ours, though.

I just finished watching Ice Age, again.  Doesn't take much to entertain me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk