Help!

Started by Sarah, January 20, 2008, 06:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah

I wasn't sure where to post this at.  We live over on Rd. 9 and we've lost our male Great Pyrnees.  I'm sure those that go up and down this road a lot have seen him as he's usually in the road or in the driveway.  We came home Friday night and he was out there to greet us but by Saturday morning he was gone.  He's been gone for 2 days now.  It's very unlike him to wander off.  He just never does that.
If anyone has seen him, would you please let us know?  It's the kids dog and our LGD and he's missed greatly.  Reward for his return.
Thanks

Teresa

I don't know if Dean ward still has Pyrenees.. and I also know that Daryl Miller used to have Pyrenees..  but I assume you have called all the neighbors.. That is awful. When I was living out in the country , I had a Pyrenees and he was at my side all the time. Then when I divorced and moved back to town, we think he tried to find me and didn't, He never was found. I was so sad. I still  hope that friendly Little Bandit found someone to pick him up and take him with them.

Keep us informed please..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Sarah

Well, I never did find him and he's been gone for 3 days now.  I drove all over the place looking for him.  I'm hoping someone didn't hit him and not bother to tell me.  Or there's always so many people that are out here on weekends hunting and whatever and Yetti was such a friendly dog that I hope no one took him home, but if they did, I at least hope he got a good home.  It's so out of character for him to stray very far from the house. 
I'll tell ya, I get way too attached to my dogs! 

Joanna

Quote from: Sarah on January 21, 2008, 05:57:13 PM...I'll tell ya, I get way too attached to my dogs! 

Well, you're in good company there! I think everyone who has pets gets too attached.  Even when they are "working" animals, they end up being part of our family.

I'll keep hoping for the best though.  We had a pair of Pyrenees come "visit" us for a while a long time back.  When we figured out who they belonged to and called, he came to get them.  He said those dogs love coyote hunting and our place was chock full of the critters, so that's why they hung out for so long.  Maybe yours just found some good hunting and will come home to you soon.

Roma Jean Turner

I'll call and put him on the Silent Unity Prayer line.

flo

the Miller's have a pyrnees pup, but Marvin has not mentioned another one being around the ranch and I think he would have said something if a strange one showed up, but I will ask him.  The original pyrnees came home.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

I know where you are coming from. I do hope he comes home. God Bless, Edie.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk