Book Discussions: Regarding the Clintons

Started by T. Sackett, January 06, 2008, 02:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. Sackett

From what I have seen on the internet, there are numerous books written about the Clintons/Gore's and would l would like to know if anyone has read any of them and can offer any thoughts, insights, etc. regarding them.

From what I've seen so far about the book Year of the Rat, by Edward Timperlake, it talks about Clinton/Gore betraying the American people on numerous occasions, giving security secrets to the Chinese government, and something about Clinton's being involved in trafficking sex slaves with the Chinese.  I just wonder how much of this is actually true.

Here are just a few of the books that have been written: Legacy: Paying the Price for the Clinton Years by Rich Lowry
     The Secret Life of Bill Clinton:  The Unreported Stories by Ambrose Evans-Pritchard
     The Final Days: The The Last Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton's White House, by Barbara Olson
     Dereliction of Duty: The Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America's National Security, by Robert Patterson
     The Inside Story of President Clinton's Impeachment by David Schippers

Now, I have not read any of these (as of yet), but would like to know if anyone could give a good recommendation, so others won't be wasting their time reading some worthless and inaccurate books.  It would be nice to have some book discussions on this forum, that pertain to other topics as well.

Honorary Member of the Old Man's 4-H Club: Hernia, Hiccups, Hemorrhoids, and Heartburn!

Roma Jean Turner

I haven't read any of these.  The book   Final Days:........by Barbara Olson is familiar to me.  I believe she is the same Barbara Olson that was in one of the planes that crashed on 911.  I believe I remember seeing her interviewed about that book.  She was on either Fox or CNN a lot and I always considered her to be very creditable.  Her husband is Ted Olson who has held several appointed offices in the government, but I can't remember which ones now.  Living right up the road from Arkansas I have to say over the years so much has been said, just locally from people who knew people, about the things they were involved with.  Things I have never heard anyone say about any of the other politicians in this area.  Not people to be messed with.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk