across the Nation May 22th
http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

How Crystal Skulls Work
http://science.howstuffworks.com/crystal-skull.htm
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

We went to the matinee yesterday. It has had mixed reviews, but we enjoyed it just like we enjoyed the others.

pam

interesting site about the crystal skulls.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

The energy and power of crystals themselves are amazing in themselves.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

I agree Teresa, I have some I use when I meditate. Have two that have doors in them. Crystals are useful for many things
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Roma Jean Turner

I really enjoyed the latest movie as well.  I liked the one before it so much, with Sean Connerey as the father, that I didn't expect to like this one as well.  Diane and I are not giving away the ending are we?  You'll have to go see if for yourself.  The article on the skulls was very interesting.  In fact, I have gathered all my gemstones and crystals from all over the house this weekend and have washed them.  They are on the coffee table waiting for me to see where to place them this time.

Teresa

And I know that they are happy..  :)
I do my cleansing throughout the full moon and let them be outside afterwards for a few days and nights.
The energy they collect is awesome.
( I could go on and on about these wonderful magick gems.. but I won't..  ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

W. Gray

We went to see the movie a couple days ago.

It was much better than most movies coming out nowadays.

Harrison Ford shows his age and so does Karen Allen. Both seem to have held up well over the years, though.

For those of us growing up up in the 50s, the rocket sled chase at the opening was a reminder of Air Force Colonel Doctor John Paul Stapp's rocket sled medical testing complete with a water stop. I think at one time he was the fastest man in the world--on land. I believe Spielberg intended that to be his sled.

I like looking for movie mistakes or irregularities and first thing I thought at the end of the sled run was why water would be in that run in the middle of the desert after all these years.

At first, it appeared that there might be a new Indiana Jones coming up but then Spielberg seems to leave the issue open.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

W. Gray

I neglected to add that if there is a new Jones hero, it is difficult to have a hero actor with the name Shia LaBeouf.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk