How Clean is your Hotel room....

Started by Teresa, December 08, 2007, 03:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

I believe all these stories, in some of the many hotels I've stayed in around the country.  But that is why I am willing to pay a little more per night to stay in a higher quality hotel.  I've only had a few bad experiences, and when I complained to the manager, I was compensated (not that it helped my image of the hotel, though).  I try and sign up for rewards clubs, and then I also get surveys each time I stay, too.  I am sure to fill these out honestly; good and bad. 
The worst hotel was in Austin, TX after the hurricanes in the southern part of the state.  All the hotels were very full and this particular hotel had quite a few "long-term" guests staying there.  There was lots of trash in the halls (the "long-term" guests didn't get daily maid service, so they were asked to put their trash in the hall when they needed emptied).  Lots of people just hanging around the hotel.  The internet service wasn't working (very important in my line of work), no A/C, the TV didn't work, and found a cockroach in the sink in the morning.  Good thing I was only staying there one night!  You can bet I filled out that survey!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk