Happy Halloween

Started by greatguns, October 30, 2007, 07:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Sally, did you have any popcorn balls left?

greatguns

Yes I did.  I made 30 and only got rid of 16.  I made raspberry,cranberry, and apricot.  Probally will make more at Christmas along with about 299 lbs. of Peanut Brittle.  No rest for the wicked. Ha! Ha!

Janet Harrington

Jim had 43 trick-or-treaters which was more than we had last year.  He really enjoys doing that.  Colonel, the dog, really liked it to.  He laid his chest and front paws on the table by the picture window, waited until he saw kids headed to the door and then went to the door and waited.  Jim didn't have to watch because Colonel took that job on.

flo

Halloween is come and gone and I had 49 to treat.  First year was 86, second year 60 some and this year only 49.  All ages from babes in arms (parents evidently wanted some candy) to teenagers.  I treated them all.  lots of cute costumes and some very original.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

We had 78 come to the door of our new home. I guess they were actually expecting Kjell and I to be on the porch ( this was the first time in about 6 years that I haven't dressed up and done that. I didn't know that so many liked it! lol
Guess I will have to start it again next year..  ;)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Mom70x7

Curiosity question - How do you count the callers?
Chalkboard? Pencil & Paper? Know how much candy you start with and NOT eat any?

We had about 3 dozen, which was pretty good considering we weren't home until 6:30 pm.

Teresa

Weeell..... ::)
First we get our mouths juuuust right and slowly form the number sounds..
One.....Twooooo...Thhhreeeeee...and so on until the last trick or treater is gone..

(((Then we write it down each time.  ;) )))
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk