Forum Member Get-together

Started by Rudy Taylor, July 27, 2007, 05:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Joanna

Rudy is right Diane!  This is a family forum and some of us are more prudes than others.  Personally, I believe I'm most likely the prudiest.  :angel:
I guess that considering your profession, you are used to seeing lots of things the rest of us would shudder at, so you are excused.  ;D  ;D  ;D

And I don't have a clue what that "P" word is besides pedi has to do with feet.  Sounds awful though, so I hope I never get it.

Diane Amberg

That's ok, prudy people may have natural immunity. It's a relatively new disease that the space shuttle astronauts may have brought back from one of the early space walk missions. They are safe in their suits, but when they go back inside, who knows what's on the outside of the suit that goes inside with them? The early cases were in Florida, so warm, humid weather may help it spread. It was up and down the east coast for awhile but I don't think it got very far west.

Janet Harrington

Well, whatever it is, I don't have and I don't want it.  Ha ha.  It sounds nasty.  Remind me not to shake the foot of an astronaut.

Teresa

Like you are in the company of astronauts! ::)
Jeese... *really rolling my eyes*
But non the less.. when the time comes and we are dressed to the hilt and we are at a huge important party of the year and one of the astronauts starts to set down beside you..I will try to remember to remind you to shake his hand...NOT his foot.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Unless, of course, he just straightened up in his chair after removing his shoe and scratched between his itchy toes.
    OHHHH   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   
Be very careful, Janet ---- no shakie the itchies     :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk