Signed Print on eBay of Howard House - $2,450.00

Started by Marcia Moore, September 11, 2007, 06:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcia Moore

This is the third pickup I have had with XM satellite radio, and the second pickup I have had with Onstar.  I will never again go without  satellite radio.  I drive six hours a day on the mail route, six days a week, and enjoy listening to music from the 1960's, Dr. Laura, fox news network, the comedy channels, etc.  Onstar is great, too, but I would go without Onstar before I would go without XM Radio.

Teresa

I download different podcasts on my I-pod and we take that with us when we travel, but Kjell never shuts up talking so it's hard to listen to anything.. hahaha ;D
I LOVE books to listen to. I don't like music really in a car unless I am by myself.. then I can sing loud, but I like commentary's news etc..
How much is the subscription a month and do you need any special kind of radio etc?
Do they have books that you can listen to?
I also like the idea of TV shows to listen to...

((on the topic at hand... :-\  I am sorry ..but even if it was painted on gold wood or whatever.. I just thought the picture is pure ugliness.))

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

:o  As if I wasn't lusting after the radio enough, now I will probably be dreaming about it!! Ha, ha.
I have this 1999 Regal that is in top shape, all the extras for 1999 and doesn't even have 100,000 yet so can't justify trading for the radio.   I love my car, BUT, there is no way to hook Sirius up to it.  I can get the one that you tune through the FM of the radio I already have, but understand that diminishes the sound or can sometimes be in conflict with other signals.  I can't find anyone who has that to get another opinion.  The other option is to replace my radio, CD player, etc to the tune or almost $500.00 installed.  

The next car I get will have it and Onstar as well.  As a single women who travels alone a lot, I think the Onstar would be a real comfort.   Anyway, thanks for the input.  See ya soon.

Wilma

Teresa, I think the art in the picture is probably what it takes to produce the wood blocks.  Can't you imagine the carving, etc. that it would take?  And the planning to get the desired picture?  Still prefer my daughter's paintings.  At least they look like the real thing. 

Teresa

I know you're right Wilma.. and I also realize art and beauty is in the eye of the beholder ( or the one who can afford it  ;))
I am sure there is something very unique about the painting lest it wouldn't have the $ tag on it that it does.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

emptynest

I have had XM radio for about 4 years and bought an extended contract when the monthly rate increased so I could lock in my current rate.  I love it cause I can transfer it to the car, to the house, to anyplace and just hook it up to my BOSE player.   Wow!  It is better than better.  And it goes with you whether you are traveling to another state, etc. and spend hours upon hours on the highway.  It has all types of news, comedy, music, children's stations, Oprah, sports, etc.  Really good thing as I can see it.

Marcia Moore

Good News!  The seller has reduced the price on the ugly print to $2,000!  (A savings of $450.00!)

Roma Jean Turner

;D  Thanks again Satillite radio users, you inspired me to research further.  I found I could hook up
the radio through the cassette player in the car.  I now have Sirius radio and am thrilled that you
can listen to it online as well.  My trip to the gathering will be even more fun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk