Howard on eBay

Started by Joanna, August 20, 2007, 06:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I just got off of the phone with Dorothy Perkins Tiffany and she says the Howard Hotel was built in 1908 and went on the tax rolls in 1909. I do not see the Hotel in the picture and it appears the picture was taken around 1930.
Frank

Teresa

Frank.. if you find a picture of the Toggery, would you mind scanning and putting it on here?
Poor Jody has sent me things and my scanner and fax are just one jump from being used as firewood.. >:(
So I haven't been able to do anything like that for her.. :-\
The fax works part of the time and the scanner scans half..
And this dang thing is only a year old!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kdfrawg

If we use the US Mail, I would be pleased to handle scanning duties for anyone on the forum. I have a right proper photo scanner. If you would like me to do that for you, send me a message and I will get you my address. Teresa, that includes you.

Same day service.   :)

frawin

Teresa, unfortunately we are packed to move and I can't get to any pictures or files that are packed. If I come up with one I will post it. Also I have a Fax and Scanners and will be glad to help in anyway I can.
Frank Winn

Janet Harrington

Where you moving to, Frankie?

frawin

Janet, between Tulsa and Bartlesville.

Janet Harrington

Yeah.  You will be closer to home, then.  It will be great to see you both as often as possible.

frawin

Thanks Janet, I can tell you it will be great to be closer to home, Howard and family and friends. I plan to continue marketing crude oil and Natural Gas on a limited basis. We will be close to the airport for travel, close to medical facilities and my birdogs are excited about the hunting prospects.
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk