Any Similar Experiences?

Started by W. Gray, August 21, 2007, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

Diane,

Pong was something else wasn't it? I think it was Christmas 1975.

I recall everyone saying "What will they think of next!?"

Once they got the knack of it, the kids, with all their hand/eye coordination abilities, won every time over the adults.

The next great improvement was when one could rush the blip and hit it rather than just guarding the screen up and down at the edge waiting for the blip to arrive.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Diane Amberg

I was fascinated with it and you're right, the kids could beat me every time! :-[

W. Gray

The British computer was the Electronic Delay Storage Automatic Calculator developed by Cambridge University with the support of J. Lyons and Company, London, which was the largest food company in England in the 1930s. They made pies among other things.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk