STEGELMAN, Faye Nancy (Clark) - b. April 26, 1906 - d. December 18, 1987

Started by kfclark, August 09, 2007, 10:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfclark

The Moline Advance
December 31, 1987

Faye Nancy Stegelman, 81, of Owasso, Okla., a former resident of Grenola, died Friday, December 18, 1987 at the Rolling Hills Care Center at Catoosa, Okla.  She was born April 26, 1906 at Westphalia, the eldest daughter of Fred and Nettie (Keller) Clark.
In 1910, at the age of four years, she moved with her family to Moline.  After graduating from Moline High School, she taught in the rural school system of Elk County.
On August 24, 1926, Faye was united in marriage to Garrett C. Stegelman, a union which lasted more than 61 years.  To this union three children were born: Jack M. Stegelman of Catoosa, Okla.; Rita K. Rush of Lake Havasu City, Ariz.; and Gary Max who died as an infant.  Faye was a member of the Grenola United Methodist Churc, a member of the Moline Alumni Association, and a charter member of the Women's Society.
Besides her husband and children, survivors include a daughter-in-law, Voncille Stegelman, and a son-in-law, Jim Rush. Three sisters, Nell Bruner of Huntington Beach, Calif.; Alice Steele of Leon; and Dorothy Roy of Yucca Valley, Calif.  Two brothers, Roy Clark of Bella Vista, Arkansas; and Albert Clark of La Pine, Ore.; one brother Arch Clark has preceded her in death. Four grandchildren, Michael Stegelman of Stillwater, Okla.; Lisa Stegelman on Military assignment in Rota, Spain: and Todd and Brad Rush of Phoenix, Ariz.
Services were held Monday, December 21, 1987 at 2:00 p.m. at the Grenola United Methodist Church. Rev. William Ripley, pastor of the church officiated. Judy French sang a solo, "My God And I" with Renee Wells as accompanist. The congregation sang "How Great Thou Art." Serving as pallbearers were grandson, Mike Stegelman; Doyle McClure, F.G."Buck" Liebau, Richard Miller, Weldon Bernard and Lowell French. Interment was at Grenola. Watt Funeral Home
Check out my family history Website http://home.austin.rr.com/clarkdentongen/

frawin

Kevin, I didn't know that Jack and Rita had a little brother. I knew Rita was a lot younger than Jack.
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk