new member #278, Tobina Norris.

Started by Wilma, July 19, 2007, 11:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Welcome, TNorris.  Come be a participant.  Regale us with your clever repartee or whatever.  We would like to know a little more about you (nosy people).

Wilma

I see that TNorris has changed her signin to Tobina Norris.  She is welcome no matter what she wants to be called.  I will see if I can get the title changed.

Tobina+1

Yep, the Newbie is messin things up.  I didn't realize my login would be the same as my name, so I changed my name!
I'm also still somewhat of a "newbie" to Elk County, too.  My husband (boyfriend back then) Chuck Norris  :D moved to Howard about 3 years ago to take a job with JDM Farms (Jim, David, Mark Perkins).  We got married a year later and I moved from KC to Howard.  We lived in town for about a year, and then moved out to the "Old Beaumont Place" 7 miles West of town.  I originate from NW Kansas - Atwood, and Chuck originates from S. Florida - Okeechobee.  We enjoy living back in a small town, but still meet new people almost every week!  Howard's not as remote as you think; everyone knows someone who lives here.

Janet Harrington

Welcome, Tobina.  Let me tell you, forum members, this is one nice lady.  She is a go getter and I think she is a good asset to our community.  Her husband is also an asset however; he works all the time.  She goes to church with my husband, Jim, so once in a great while I will see her at early mass on Sunday.  (Tobina, we sit at the back, so you probably don't see us).

Tobina+1

Thanks for the nice words, Janet!  I appreciate all my St. Mary's friends; you all have made me feel very welcome from the beginning.  I enjoy being involved in the community, and most of the organizations enjoy having a fresh new willing person to help out, too!  Yes, Chuck does work a lot, but he enjoys getting out and socializing, too.
And for the record... it didn't take me half a day to get addicted to the forum, anyway!  Ha!

Diane Amberg

Hi from me too. We do have fun here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk