Welcome Newbie 257, jcrispy

Started by desertlilydarla, July 07, 2007, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

and you ALWAYS tell the truth.

Janet Harrington

Well, of course I do.  Who do you think raised me?  I even tell the truth when I get spankings for doing something I'm not supposed to do, like stick my tongue out at my mother when her back is turned and she has eyes in the back of her head.

Teresa

You too?
Hmmmmmm must have been a mom thing back then.  :-\

I remember when I was about 7, and I stormed out the front door ..plopped myself in the porch swing..and turned around and very hatefully and forcefully stuck my tongue out at my mother..and really held it out there for a while ..( you know.. to make it have that full effect)..and in a flash that would have made Superman jealous.. she was out on that porch and had me spanked and back in the house before I knew what happened!..

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

MarineMom

My brothers sisters and I always thought that my mother really had eyes in the back of her head she always was on top of who was doing what and to who while she was in the kitchen or dining room and we all (10 of us) were in the family room. I was 15 before I learned her secret---there was a mirror in the dining room that reflected the goings on in the family room.

Jo McDonald

Teresa wasn't content with the "swat" she received -- she then ran around the side of house - looked up toward the bathroom windwon and shouted "I Just Hate You"!!!  
Here came supermama again -- but this time there was no contact made to her little Hiney -Just a hug and a quiet "no you don't, you love me"  and she did and does !!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Jo McDonald

Well, Jeepers-I forgot to Welcome jcrispy --- I am like Janet, I really think I know who this is -- hope so anyway.
We welcome you!!!  Enjoy this forum like all the rest of us do.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk