We Miss You

Started by flo, July 06, 2007, 09:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Hey Mom 70X7 another nice surprise --- as we were leaving Poplar Pizza guess who opened the foor for Izola???? None other that YOUR JIM  !!!  I got to greet him also ---- I really was a GREAT Day !!

To all of you that have not had the pleasure of knowing our Great Grandchildren - Ashley and Mason --- you can't get up early enough to wipe the proud smiles off our faces when we get to hold them and kiss kiss kiss on their wonderful little cheeks.  Nothing more precious than small ch1ildren.  Well  here I go again   rattlle trappin' down the forum lane.    hahahahahahahaha
  byeeeeeeeeeee
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

kdfrawg

My daughter is just 21 and still in college. I think I have quite a while to wait for grandchildren. First she wants to graduate. That would be 2008. Then she wants to move to Colorado and get a job. That would be 2009. Then she wants to be a music teacher for a while. That would be about 2010-2015. Then there's the husband thing, which will need to come along in there somewhere.

Just think how blue I would get if I held my breath! There would not be a spot of green left on me anywhere.

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk