Main Menu

Removed.

Started by Marcia Moore, June 30, 2007, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emptynest

that would be a good word for those of us that play Balderdash.   Ever played Balderdash?  It's a hoot!  If any of you are Balderdash players, we could start a thread on here with a word---but then, no fair looking it up or researching it before you give your supposed, made up, guess about what the word means.  If there are any Balderdash players within a 10-15 minute radius of Elk County, we need to organize a game night and play.  It is just that much fun............I'll supply the game.  Maybe the house.  Maybe some refreshments.  Maybe some humor.  And some stories.  And a good time.   (Not that kind of good time---quit it!)

Mom70x7

Ok - emptynest - your schedule is probably the most difficult to work around.

When's your free evening?

We'll just go ahead and schedule a game night. Give us a couple of hours and people can show up at the beginning or drop in later.

Wilma

Forgive my ignorance, but what is balderdash and how is it played?

Janet Harrington

I don't know anything about it, but it sounds like fun.

Mom70x7

It's a nonsense word game - one person has a difficult word - the other players try to make up a definition. You're scored on whether or not people guess your definition as being accurate.

You definitely have to be a little bit crazy to play.

emptynest and her whole family are addicts!

Yes - I said addicts!  :D

Janet Harrington

Oh, no.  Not addicts.  That can't be.  I'll have to look into creating another program for "Balderdash" addicts.

flo

sounds like emptynest will have a callithumpian party of balderdash players
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk