We are HOME !!!!!!!!

Started by hhjacobs, June 12, 2007, 11:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhjacobs

Hi, everyone we are finally home from Neb. It is great to see Howard again. We arrived Wednesday evening the 6th. Since we have been home we have seen one softball game in Burlinton, rained out of one baseball game in Burlington, and saw seven soccor games in Wichita. Our grandchildren Devon and Jordan Sutton are visiting this week.

Joanna

Welcome Home!  So glad to have you back.  We've been pretty busy here on the Forum, as you can see.  Join in after you catch your breath.  If you get bored, you can come over and help me with some plumbing...  Ha!

Jane

Glad you both are back safe and sound. You can catch up on your sleep now. Will see you either this week end or next.
Army Mom

indygal

Welcome back, Marjean and Henry! Get yourselves settled back in then stop by Harmony on the 23rd for our blessing/wedding celebration!

Janet Harrington

Welcome back, Marjean and Henry.  Glad to have you home.  I'm sure you are glad to be home.

Teresa

Welcome home you 2..
You have a lot to catch up on in the forum!
We have been breaking records of visits since we put the Elk County TV on the site.
And also to have the site listed in the genuinekansas.com web pages was a nice plus too.
Kjell told me we had over 800 people stop in our forum today.
Isn't that something?
The week that I put the video on we had 1,500 people!
So see? THAT is why I want you all to send me a batch of pictures from your area or home or whatever. I know I like to see the slide shows and everyone else does too.

I am working on another one, but time is limited the last few days.. but I will get it done .
Anyway, glad you both are home. Enjoy your grandkids!  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk