Brain Dead Neocons . . .

Started by redcliffsw, September 07, 2020, 08:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

I can accept that there are various schools of even paleo-conservatism or Jeffersonianism, and I'm being generous in classifying Hillsdale as coming to within sniffing range to either, because it really has rather more of a neo-conservative nationalist smell, if you ask me.

One Republican legislator simply walked away from me when he asked me what's wrong with Lincoln and I told him. Some are intellectually lazy. They don't have a desire to learn anything different from what they think they already know. Some actually do know better. They are opportunistic sellouts who have chosen their path.
-Wes Franklin

Read on:
https://www.abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/brain-dead-neocons/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=8ef2b9b6-8b6f-4f33-bcd3-500d1ecf1240

redcliffsw

FYI:

Neocon or neoconservative is a term used to describe big-government, big-spending, interventionist, fake conservatives. Your main stream, run of the mill republicans are neoconservative. There are very few U.S. politicians who are true conservatives. Most are neocons. Unfortunately, many who who think themselves conservative are neocon hypocrites who have their hands out. A genuine conservative is the opposite of a neocon and just wants to be left alone. Paleocons or paleoconservatives are old traditionalist, genuine conservatives- Jeffersonians

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk