BELL, Ann Marie (Woods) - b. November 22, 1969 - d. June 4, 2016

Started by patyrn, June 07, 2016, 04:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Ann Marie Bell of Moline, Kansas passed away along with her husband, Troy, on Saturday, June 4, 2016 following an automobile accident west of Severy, Kansas.  She was born November 22, 1969 in Fredonia, Kansas, the daughter of Albert "Eddie" and Christina (Whisler) Woods.

Ann graduated from Neodesha High School in Neodesha, Kansas.  After graduating, she attended college at both Independence, Kansas and Pittsburg, Kansas.  She was married to Stewart Troy Bell on June 6, 2004.  The couple were both avid readers, they enjoyed discussing local politics, and they had delivered the Independence Daily Reporter newspaper until just recently.  They enjoyed spending time visiting with family and friends. 

Ann is survived by her grandmother, Hazel Faulkner of Coffeyville, Kansas; sisters, Barbara Cox and husband, Robert of Dearing, Kansas and Sue Byers Mikell of Brunswick, Georgia; brother, Norman Byers; aunts, Norma Hader and husband, Bill of Coffeyville, Kansas and Jeanette McCollum of Bartlesville, Oklahoma.  She was preceded in death by her parents, Albert and Christina, and her uncle, Danny Whisler.

A graveside memorial service for the couple will be held Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. at the Moline City Cemetery in Moline, Kansas.  The family suggests memorials to Starkey, Inc. which promotes independence in individuals with intellectual disabilities.  Memorials may be left with or mailed to Countryside Funeral Home, 206 E. Washington, Howard, Kansas 67349 which is in charge of arrangements.  To share a memory or leave condolences for the family, go to www.countrysidefh.com.

(taken from the Countryside Funeral Home website)

frawin

Sad, I knew his Parents. When I lived at Howard Joe was my banker. He was a good one, I had my Cattle and Farming money borrowed at a Bank in Howard. The Banker was not to my liking. I went to Moline and told Joe my problems, he handed me a Blank Check and said go pay him off. Joe and My Brother-in-Law Marion Jacot were friends and Marion Banked with him also. It is always sad to see anyone die in a Car Accident, this couple was young.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk