Educated Arrogant Ignorance on Display

Started by Ross, May 12, 2016, 06:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Totally ridiculous ! This is not taxpayer dollars to educate children !
It simply shows the lack of respect for education and the taxpayers bank account.
It definitely expresses Educated Arrogant Ignorance.

Texas District OKs $62.8M
High School
Stadium Center

A North Texas school district has gotten the green light to break ground on what will be one of the most expensive high school stadiums in the U.S.

Voters there approved, by 62 percent, a $220 million bond program on Saturday that included a little more than $50 million for a new 12,000-seat high school stadium and event center for the McKinney Independent School District, about 30 miles outside of Dallas.

The total price tag for the stadium and center: $62.8 million.

The district said today that the remaining $12.5 million to complete the project -- primarily infrastructure and site development -- would come from a bond referendum approved in 2000.

The district today described the stadium as a multi-use facility with a 500-seat event center to be rented out for banquets and conferences. The district also said that football, soccer and lacrosse games as well as band events would be held in the stadium.

The decision was not without controversy. Critics said taxpayers should not have to pump that amount of money into high school football.

"We've got a perfectly fine stadium," one resident said.

Read the rest and watch video at: http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-district-oks-628m-high-school-stadium-center/story?id=39049339

Diane Amberg

HA!  Look who's having an opinion about a school district, in a state, that he doesn't pay taxes in!
"They" voted for it. My.My.My. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Amazing. There's that whole goose and gander thing isn't there? Poke, poke, poke.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 12, 2016, 06:52:30 AM
HA!  Look who's having an opinion about a school district, in a state, that he doesn't pay taxes in!
"They" voted for it. My.My.My. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Amazing. There's that whole goose and gander thing isn't there? Poke, poke, poke.

Your arrogant ignorance misses the whole point of the post!
It's liberalism,
it's Taj Mahal ignorance,
And the fact that we have the same arrogant ignorance with our local School Board.

And you said you ignore my posts, that you don't read my posts!

Yet here you are, once again!
Your infatuation with me will never cease, will it?

Diane Amberg

I told you when I took you off ignore. I kept getting PMs from friends telling me how you had been acting. Go back and find it. Infatuation?...you've been into the squirrel juice again...  and back to the name calling I see. So the rules you set for others don't apply to you? It figures. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 12, 2016, 08:52:21 AM
I told you when I took you off ignore. I kept getting PMs from friends telling me how you had been acting. Go back and find it.

You are not a very good liar, either!
Nobody is P.M.ing you about me !

Infatuation?...you've been into the squirrel juice again...

Nope ! you have a very strong infatuation with me because of my great depth of wisdon an knowledge.
Something that does not come with a degree !
That's why you have never had me on ignore.

and back to the name calling I see. So the rules you set for others don't apply to you? It figures. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Name calling,  NO ! You are a liberal that lacks comprehension and humility and have a tremendous amount of arrogan ignorance.
That's no name calling --- it is a description of you personality.

You do understand that being a Liberal is recognized as a mental problem, right?

Dr. Ross dogfood, dog gone good!  LOL

Have yourself a nice afternoon.

frawin

DIANE GIVE IT UP, THIS BACK AND FORTH CRAP BETWEEN YOU AND ROSS IS A NO WIN SITUATION. THERE IS MORE TO THE FORUM THAN YOU TWO. I LIKE TO HEAR FROM WILMA AND PROELKCO AND SEVERAL OTHERS. IT SEEMS THAT THE ONLY ONES POSTING MUCH OF ANYTHING IS YOU, ROSS AND REDCLIFFE. I AND MANY OTHERS ARE TIRED OF IT. GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross

Quote from: frawin on May 12, 2016, 07:25:42 PM
DIANE GIVE IT UP, THIS BACK AND FORTH CRAP BETWEEN YOU AND ROSS IS A NO WIN SITUATION. THERE IS MORE TO THE FORUM THAN YOU TWO. I LIKE TO HEAR FROM WILMA AND PROELKCO AND SEVERAL OTHERS. IT SEEMS THAT THE ONLY ONES POSTING MUCH OF ANYTHING IS YOU, ROSS AND REDCLIFFE. I AND MANY OTHERS ARE TIRED OF IT. GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SO RIGHT, IT'S A NO WIN SITUATION!

BUT YOU AND ONLY YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU CHOSE TO READ!

GOOD NIGHT FRAWIN

Diane Amberg

Yes, there is a winning situation and I just made it so.
If I'm so awful, I'll just stop turning the other cheek and stop supporting the local things there. No more, after years and years of donations for a number of one time things and others every year since 2007. I've been made a fool of now one time too many. Arrogant ignorance my big toe! So much for friends.
That's it for the pool, the scholarship, the fire works and perhaps the art camp. I've really got to think about that one. I'd been donating in memory of my Kansas Mom who was a "Kansas taught," very successful multimedia artist and clay artist...from clay from their own property. She and Daddy would be shocked at such rude behavior.Enough .

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 13, 2016, 10:46:30 AM
Yes, there is a winning situation and I just made it so.
If I'm so awful, I'll just stop turning the other cheek and stop supporting the local things there. No more, after years and years of donations for a number of one time things and others every year since 2007. I've been made a fool of now one time too many. Arrogant ignorance my big toe! So much for friends.
That's it for the pool, the scholarship, the fire works and perhaps the art camp. I've really got to think about that one. I'd been donating in memory of my Kansas Mom who was a "Kansas taught," very successful multimedia artist and clay artist...from clay from their own property. She and Daddy would be shocked at such rude behavior.Enough .

Perhaps if you were not so rude, you would not receive rude in return !

And you expect us to believe all that money coming from you to Elk County ? Why?

Your money would serve you far better at home in Delaware. Even if it is only $5 or $10.

Have a nice life in Delaware and don't be rude to the citizens up there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk