Welcoming a Howard Native--Wayne Barnaby

Started by genealogynut, February 05, 2007, 07:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhjacobs

Yes and another atvanage would be they can't see how fat I am!!!!

genealogynut

If the truth were known, I'd  guess that at least 75% of all the graduates are probably over weight.  I doubt if any of us weigh the same as what we did when we graduated!  Most of us have grown up and OUT.  Having an online class reunion would be lots easier, cheaper and not as time consuming.  What do you do about those that aren't online, though?

Wilma

Lois, how good of you to think of the ones that are not online.  That would include a lot of people my age.  I was trying to think of who of my classmates might be on-line, then decided that most of them wouldn't.  But then, I am and I know 3 people in the 80's who are online and are active on it.  Maybe age doesn't have anything to do with it.

I am not going to tell you how much I weigh, but it is 50 pounds more than I did when I graduated.  That is less than a pound a year.

Wayne Barnaby

I move to Tenneessee to work for Boeing as a job shopper. I started TN Oil in 1986, I am now retired and enjoying riding Harleys. I will stay in touch. Glad to find this site. My e-mail is tnoil@comcast.net. Wayne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk