Good Morning Howard

Started by frawin, November 08, 2015, 09:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I see on the Weather Channel that our low this Morning was 47, Warming to the 70s today. Shows Howard is 47 also, Warming to 58, surprisingly Bartlesville had a Low of 32 overnite, maybe the people in Bartlesville made the Good Lord mad and he is punishing them. Personally Winter is my most disliked time. I didn't like it as a young boy going to the Barn to Milk, I would put on all kinds of Clothes and was still cold. Today I have so many warm clothes the Weather doesn't bother me, also it is warmer here. I miss the good old days in Howard and really miss all of the great people. I like it here in North Texas because of the warmer Winters, little or no Snow, and most of all I am closer to those Neat and Special Grandbabies. Wishing all of you a great day.

Wilma

My outside temperature this morning was 31 when I got up and dropped to 30 before the sun came up.  I haven't checked for damage yet, but I expect that some of my flowers are gone.  The gadget that measures this temperature is mounted on a post on the front porch.  This same gadget is now registering 53 at 10:00 and  the sun is just now reaching that spot.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk