10th Annual Celina Balloon Festival

Started by frawin, October 17, 2015, 06:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Myrna and I are going to Celina to the Big Balloon Festival today. It is only 7 or 8 miles from us. They will have lots of Balloons from all over Texas. It is a day long affair. The weather looks to be perfect for it.

Wilma

Have fun and think about all the rest of us that wish they could be with you.

Diane Amberg

They are such fun! We went for a ride in New Mexico years ago.Have a wonderful time!

Delbert

Delbert

Sorry, Is that how you got to New Jersey????????????????????

frawin

Delbert did you mean me, I live in Prosper Texas 9 Miles from where the Balloons start. We just got home, unfortunately the Balloons never got to take off. They were supposed to Take off at 9:00 this Morning but it was to windy. We stayed this morning my wife shopped the dozens of concession stands, she bought lots of stuff for my two little Granddaughters. They told us they would be back at 6:00 tonight we went back and waited they heated them up but it was still to windy, so they gave it up and will try again tomorrow. I am sure Myrna will want to go back in the morning.

Diane Amberg

Delbert, if by chance you meant me, I live in Newark, Delaware. Home of the University of Delaware. We are  across the Delaware River west of southern New Jersey.
My parents got here from Kansas in a little blue Ford Coupe shortly after Pearl Harbor. Daddy was hired by Hercules Powder Co. as the rubber Dept. to research how to make synthetic rubber for the war effort.
I'm not sure a balloon would have made it this far.HA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk