Excited to be a Grandma.........................

Started by patyrn, July 06, 2014, 11:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Rodney and I became grandparents to Mason Cole Indermill on the morning of Friday, July 4!  We are overly excited to have our first grandchild.  He was 5 weeks early and weighed 5 pounds/6 ounces and was 18 inches long, so he is a little fellow, but everything is checking out well and they are going home this afternoon (Sunday).  He and his mama are doing great and dad is hanging in there too.  Mason caught us by surprise, but we are so thankful he is strong with no "preemie" problems.  Amazing................just wanted to share our happiness with our Forum friends!!!

sixdogsmom

Congratulations, being a grandma is the best!  :D :D
Edie

frawin

Congratulations Karen and Rod. Grandchildren are a real pleasure. Our Daughter and Son-in-law were here the past 4 days with our two granddaughters, Brett is 8 months old and Rylan is 28 months. We took them to Johnstone park and Rylan rode every ride there, she had a blast. My daughter was my parents 51st grandchild, they had so many they couldn't enjoy them. My oldest son has 2 children, a daughter that is 11 and a son that is 15. Both great kids, our Grandson was Valedictorian of his middle high class this year. I gave him my Honda Ridgline pickup, he turns 16 in December and is really anxious to stat driving to School. He plans to go to Texas A & M and get a Master degree in Ele trial Engineering. I have a 529 Plan set up for all 4 of my Grandchildren.

Diane Amberg

Congrats Patyrn on your surprise little fire cracker.

larryJ

A somewhat tardy congrats on becoming grandparents.  Being a grandparent can be just as challenging as being a parent was...........with restrictions and advantages.  You can be restricted to the discipline regimen set down by the parents (it might not be the way you think it should be done) and the advantages of enjoying time with your grandchildren............

and then they go home.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk