Where's Judy?

Started by larryJ, June 22, 2014, 10:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryJ

Did I miss an announcement of an impending vacation or out of town medical visits about Judy Harder?  I went to read up on the Religion thread and she hasn't posted since the 17th.  Anybody know?

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Medical issues, but she's OK and I'm sure will be back soon.

larryJ

And there she is this morning..........thanks, Diane and thanks, Judy.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Judy Harder

Sorry everybody. I got a call that said if I could get to Topeka by 1 Thursday I could get in to a Rhematologist (I understand it can take 6 months) Tuesday afternoon and I had to fly.

This old lady does not move that quickly without one huge mess after another. This was a God blessed trip.
I had been told I might??? have MS or Lupus along with all the other auto-immune syndroms I have.

Yes, I was fearful. Knew I could/would handle what ever I was told I had.

Found out I do NOT have MS, I do NOT have Lupus, I don't even have  RA which I had been told I did have. I have the universal all around Osteoarthritis and Fibromyalgia which is severe, but ok with me.
Doc put me on new meds, took old meds away and I go back in August for another visit and a bone density test. I have shrunk and have a low BMI.

I gained 10 years just by traveling 300 miles. Praise the Lord. It is wonderful.

Oh, I found I need a break from posting so much. If you notice I have stopped posting from some and figure if any of you want more of those you can go back in the archives and look up the site address.

I am not leaving but may be missing once in a while.
Thank you for your prayers and caring.

Nice to have another-family.

God bless you.
Hugs
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

ddurbin

Judy,
Good to have you back.  Even better that your news is so positive.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk