Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Started by W. Gray, December 24, 2013, 07:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!!

I just heard the ole boy is starting across the Atlantic from Europe so I gotta get to bed early.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Wilma

Merry Christmas right back at you.  The best present I could get would be some warm melting weather.

sixdogsmom

Edie

Mom70x7

Ah, yes - Merry Christmas! And, Wilma, it's supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow. That will help.  ;)

larryJ

Wilma, it's time for visit to sunny SoCal!!!!!  The weatherman says it might get into the 80s tomorrow.  Hardly the weather for winter time holidays, but, then, that's one of the perks of living here.  I have had my share of cold and snowy Christmas holidays when I was young.  I certainly do not miss it.

Merry Christmas to all my Forum friends! 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Bullwinkle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk